Monday, March 22, 2010

Freedom and the Constitution takes an Upper Cut


I am saddened and dismayed, but not surprised, at the passing of one of the most freedom robbing pieces of legislation to ever to be passed by Congress.
 Whenever I read words like ‘Force’ in a legal instrument that is enforceable with fines and/or incarceration for the failure to do something that the majority of the country does not want to do is, tyrannical.
Our founders, Federalist and Non, fought to give us freedom and we have turned our back on their accomplishments.  I am certain that George Washington of Virginia and Alexander Hamilton of New York would walk into the capitol rotunda in D.C. and collectively slap the taste of the power hungry and freedom robbing Members of Congress, out of their mouths.
If the voters of the Seventh Congressional District decide to send me to Washington D. C., the very first thing I will do is join my fellow republicans in the fight to reverse this unconstitutional move by the federal government.
I will as of today, begin to reach out to all Missouri State Representatives and Senators in the seventh and demand that action be taken in Jefferson City.  We must blunt this attack on the citizens of our Great State, and have the States’ Attorney General file suit in the U.S. Supreme Court, in violation of the U.S. Constitutions’ Ninth and Tenth Amendments.

1 comment:

  1. This is not a comment about this post but I am seeking contact with the candidate

    If I want to ask you a question and get a personal response how do I do that? So far I have only found 2 candidates who will openly allow the public contact them and interact with them I don't want an "untouchable" Representative. I am working with a large group of folks who are looking for a candidate they can support ...and a few campaign slogans on a web page is not going to cut it. email: ionablues@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete